Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been published or is in the process of being submitted to another journal.
- The manuscript is written in MSWORD format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript is typed in double spacing with font size 12 (New times roman/Arial). Figures and tables are placed at the end of the page.
- Manuscripts are prepared by following the Writing Guidelines.
- To be reviewed by peer reviewers, make sure to upload the manuscript following the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review, without writing the name and affiliation of the author.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).