Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Jurnal Fitopatologi Indonesia.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (Format .docx, .rft)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided with DOI number
- Manuscripts should be prepared following the author guidelines of Jurnal Fitopatlogi Indonesia.
Short communication is written in a special format without division into Materials and Methods, Results, and Discussion; Maximum script length of 2500 words (including figure and tables).
Disease notes are written in a special format without division into Materials and Methods, Results, and Discussion; Maximum 2000 word length of script (including figures and tables).
The manuscript is result of a preliminary study that reports a new disease or pathogen that has the potential to cause great harm, the location of a new spread of a disease or pathogen, a new host for a pathogen, or a new race of pathogens.
Authors who publish in Jurnal Fitopatologi Indonesia agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.