Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript encompass a broad range of research topics in JIPTHP : livestock production, management and environment, breeding and genetics, livestock yield technology, and socio-economic livestock.
- Manuscript has been prepared following the journal guidelines.
- Manuscript is submitted along with a statement of originality and copyright release form (Author Declaration Form)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.