Habitus Aquatica : Journal of Aquatic Resources and Fisheries Management (Habitus Aqua J; e-ISSN 2721-1525) is published by Department of Aquatic Resource Management, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, IPB University. Habitus Aquatica is published periodically twice a year, containing the peer reviewed publication of basic and applied research articles in a broad range of subject areas relevant to aquatic and fisheries science. The journal publishes articles, short communications, and reviews that contribute to a scientific understanding in the areas of Aquatic Science including and related to structure and dynamics of aquatic ecosystems, impacts and adaptations to pollution and global changes, socio-economical analysis of environmental benefits, impacts and bioconservation, ecosystems restoration and ecological engineering; and Fisheries Science including fisheries biology, aquaculture, environment, chemistry and biochemistry.
- Distribution Scylla spp. in estuarine of Donan River, Eastern Segara Anakan, Cilacap
- Correlation of P concentration in water and sediment at Crown Golf, Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta
- Molecular Characteristic Identification of Partial 16S rRNA Genes of Sperm Whales (Physeter macrocephalus Linnaeus, 1758)
- Vulnerability of fringescale sardinella (Sardinella fimbriata) and mackerel tuna (Euthynnus affinis) in Sunda Strait
- Relationship between zooplankton community with water quality in Ebony Lake, Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta