Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Double Blind Review have been followed.
Penelitian / ResearchThe research article is a complete review of a research activity or research section with a complete study of topics, containing research or observations that meet scientific principles including experimental design and adequate statistical analysis. The study should meet the bioethics aspects of animal research and welfare. Epidemiological studies and studies of data in the past have fallen into the category of research texts, which must satisfy adequate scientific principles and statistical analysis
Ulasan / ReviewThe review article is a comprehensive, critical-analytical literature review that provides current information on a topic, or contains forward-looking views of a subject. The review article should provide information from previous studies in full in the form of facts or existing data, submit analysis and critical review of the author to the collection of facts or data, and summarize it into an acceptable view or a which should be used for development in the future. The authors of review articles are preferable to those who do have expertise in their respective fields which is shown by contributions already made in the form of published policies or writings. Teaching review articles in certain topics are still acceptable if deemed necessary.
Studi Kasus / Case StudyThe case study article is a report of an event or case in the clinical, pathological and other fields deemed necessary to be published but not sufficient to be written in the form of a research paper. Case studies that provide new information or that may contribute to the existing literature take precedence.
Komunikasi Singkat / Short CommunicationShort communication articles, just like case studies, are written about a relatively new idea or research result but are not eligible for publication in the form of research articles. Short communication articles that contain information and useful for scientific or application development take precedence.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA).